Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, January 12, 2009

Top Concert Omission

Somehow, I forgot to mention the incredible concert Miles and I saw last February in Durham at Duke University.  The Bill Frisell Quartet playing a score to the pictures of Disfarmer's Depression era families of the Midwest.  This was a full media immersion unlike anything I have experienced.  I guess I will put that one at the very top for its unique approach and the way it still resonates.  It was a true pleasure to see one of my favorite guitar heroes in such an intimate setting too.  Here's some of blog entries from that show:  Disfarmer at Duke and here

See ya!

No comments: