Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Bad

Tricia reminded me that I forget to mention anything on my last post about Miles' award ceremony on Friday.  Mainly the part about me totally forgetting to go until it was too late and not telling her to go and take the camera.  I was at my Friday morning men's group and then left and went to the store before going home.  I got a message from Tricia about her having the camera at school but never made the connection until it was too late.  I had to let Miles know that I didn't miss it intentionally and got him a pack of Tic Tacs and gum as a reward.

Well, to top it off, I left him at church today after the service and told him to ride with his Mom because he forgot his Bible in the atrium.  He found his Bible first but in the duration, his Mom left thinking he was with me.  Cliff called me at home and let me know Miles was still at the school where our church meets.  So, twice in a week.  I am swinging for the fence and feeling the whiff of the ball go by my face at the same time.  

Miles is now watching his Harry Potter movie he bought used at Horizon Records and then we are going to shoot the BB gun in the backyard.  Can't forget that!  

See ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You slippin' old man!! :-)