Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, January 16, 2009

1 cross-eyed makes 11

I really cracked up myself and the boys at the party yesterday.  We only had 1 candle and since Miles was 11, I had everyone sing Happy Birthday with their eyes crossed to make it look like 11. Ain't Life Grand!

Boy, it's cold here today.  Shadow did a fast U turn this morning when I was heading out for the men's group.  He got a blast and said "no, thank you.  I will stay inside."  It was a funny sight.  Not even time to put the paw up to test the air like he sometimes does.  It was a reflexive turn the other way.  I understand, my lumbar pillow in the car was frozen solid.

Hope we get some snow for the ski trip.  See ya!

No comments: