Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rain

Loving this rain and cool temps. Reminds me of Washington State.  A long way away from the hot, muggy days of July and August.  I will enjoy it while it last.  Keller is camped out in the garage being a good boy.  A new locker in the garage is helping him do just that and not have anything to get into out there.  I think he is slowly learning his lesson, hard to learn, hard to learn.  

Of course, Shadow is right here on some throne or other in his usual regal manner.  My grass in the backyard is getting a lot of slow rain and I am seeing green out there.  Hope it gets a good start before it gets too hot.  The straw also has helped a good bit too.  Fingers are crossed that we won't have a completely full yard of red clay back there in the summer.  

I am getting some roses and cedar trees next week when I head to Sumter to teach ACLS at Tuomey for Saturday.  Miles and Dylan are going to ride down with me to hang out with Nana and GrandDaddy Pete.  Tricia gets some Tricia time too.  

Not too much going on around the home this week, just working and keeping the throttle on turtle speed. Big weekend fun planned.  We are having a Super Bowl party with church friends on Sunday and I am going to see the Drive By Truckers in Asheville with my cousin, Chad on Saturday night.  Should be fun.  I gotta run now, maybe more later tonight.  I want to write about some family connections I have re-established later...

No comments: