Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yonrico Scott Band in Camden, ACLS at Tuomey

I am heading south again today after just 2 nights at home. I have to teach ACLS at Tuomey in Sumter this weekend. Tonight, I am heading to Camden to catch my good friends, The Yonrico Scott Band, as part of the Camden Jazz festival. My sister, Amy, is joining me to celebrate the end of RN school! She is taking her NCLEX on June 3rd. I will be in Indianapolis that week. She is actually going to take it here in Greenville since it's an earlier appointment and she can stay here with Tricia and the boys. It's going to be another busy weekend. I am going to try to get back to Greer for church on Sunday morning too. But, I may go to Alice Drive in Sumter as previously planned. I have to get my bass from Robert Gibbs (who will also be in Camden tonight) so that will dictate my travel plans too.

Dylan is home with me today. He had some violent stomach discomforts last night around 1am. He did not have a good night. Feeling much better this morning and next to me on the laptop watching a movie right now. It could have been the mac and cheese out of the can as that was the result we saw :-)

I am going to take Miles to karate today at 5pm after work and then hit the road.

Have a great weekend and know you are LOVED by God and me. Hey, I got my new leather bond copy of The Message Remix this weekend plus a used copy of Cold Mountain that I can't wait to get into. The movie remains one of my favorites and I am looking forward to a new version to play in my head through the book.

See ya!

No comments: