Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday with Miles and the NMA

Tons of things going on today. On top of work being at hyper speed due to the MUSE conference, Miles and Dylan have award ceremonies at school and the North Mississippi Allstars are in town.

Here's some video from Crestview showing Miles getting his 4th quarter awards. Silly me, I thought that was the end and left to go back to work. I was later informed that was just for the quarter and the end of the year awards followed. Not the most organized ceremony but it was fun while I was there and Miles was glad to see me. Stay tuned for Dylan's tomorrow.





Here's my gallery from the North Mississippi Allstars at The Bohemian for their free show before their Handlebar set tonight.

No comments: