Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tricia is not feeling good today

Please lift Tricia today as she is green and grey with the same stomach bug that Dylan has been dealing with all weekend. Dylan is also home today since he was sick again last night and not up to speed all day yesterday. Tricia started feeling ill last night and went to school with plans to find a sub asap. She is now up in bed and I am trying to get her to take something. Dylan is playing and hanging out. He is feeling better but not enough for school. Miles has PACT tests all week again.

The good news is school will be done in a few weeks and summer will be here!

I had a blast on Friday in Camden with Yonrico Scott Band. I have some of the recording (1st set) and getting the 2nd set from the sound guy. We left during the 2nd set so I could get some sleep before the class on Saturday at Tuomey.




I made it back to Greer Saturday night with a car full of trees and shrubs to plant in the yard. We had a great day at Freedom yesterday. I will write more about that as soon as I can.

See ya!

No comments: