Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Cool is That?

I want to write about a few cool things in my life that have put a big smile on my face:

1. Dylan got to run on the field with the Greenville Drive last night as part of the end of the season banquet. Although the Drive lost to the Charleston Riverdogs, we had a lot of fun on Family night. We even ran into Brian and Kelly, who had great seats right behind home plate (see pictures).


Here's the video on Youtube of Dylan running on the field:


2. Our Keurig one cup coffee maker. The boys and I got Tricia a one cup coffee maker for Mother's Day. I got it for her because she likes to drink a cup or tea or decaf or regular coffee (just anything not cold) at night. She was wasting more than she was drinking at night; so, a one cup seemed like a great idea. She loves it and I do too. It's great for a quick cup when you are on the run or only want 1 cup. It's easy and no mess. Miles' orthodontist had one in his office so I kinda had an idea but this is really cool!

3. Ice Cream. We stopped for Cold Stone Creamery last night on the way home and I think we found a new place to get ice cream. We had overlooked this place (right next to Target and Panera on Wade Hampton) since moving here. We started looking for Marble Slab or Cold Stone via the GPS on the way home from the Drive game and viola- there is was right on the way home. Now, we will be tempted by Dillard's (still my favorite), Brewster's and Cold Stone Creamery. Speaking of ice cream, we are having some friends over tonight for ice cream and Trivial Pursuit fun. I can eat ice cream everyday and that's what makes life so COOL!

See ya!

No comments: