Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet Home Chicago

I am heading out today for Chicago. I have a new work site there and have to train the hospital staff for the next 2 days on how to use our company software. The last time I was in Chicago was driving through to Maine from the West Coast on a Friday at 5pm in a thunder storm. Hopefully, this will be a much better visit. The Cubs are in town all week and I can get a $16 cheap seat. It all depends on the transportation to the stadium. I will be near the airport, so it depends on how I feel tomorrow night.

We went down to Sumter for Amy's Pig Pickin'. It was some good eatin' and great to see everyone, including some Tuomey folks. The boys got the 1st swim of the season out of the way. I remember swimming this early as a kid but now it makes my lips blue just thinking about it! It was also good to attend Alice Drive on Sunday too.



On a bad parents note... I accidentally left the doggie door locked for the garage while we were gone to Sumter, so Keller spent most of his day/night in the garage. It was evident by what he left for us. But, at least, he had food and water. Now, Shadow, on the other hand, who we thought was outside when we left...was locked inside with no food or water (it was on the front porch for him). Just shows what the whirlwind we left on Saturday was like :-).

Keller paid me back in Aces last night. He got my cell phone and used it like a teething toy. I was a little upset and not proud of myself when I found that. Keller and I are cool now as it was my fault for leaving it where he could get to it and my Ipod while cleaning out the car when we got home. Tricia's comment: "Looks like you might be getting that Blackberry sooner than you think." I am on the way to AT&T today to see if there is anything I can do. Luckily, I keep my spare phone. At a minimum, I can get a new SIM card for it and be on my way. Well, gotta finish packing and hit the road. See ya!

No comments: