Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Room

Much better now that I am in a new room. My eyes were burning, my face burning, not good. They knew exactly what I was talking about at the desk.  Tone down the Cl - there buddy.

 I think I am going to watch some Survivor, call Tricia and then hit the hay.  Good night to all!

We are going to get 1-2 inches of snow tonight.  The 30 mile drive in the morning is going be a challenge.  This is a R-U-R-A-L hospital and they are proud of it too!  

See ya!

No comments: