Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Africa 2009 Blog and Gray Whale video from 2009

We have a 2009 Africa blog going here. Can't wait for what God is going to do this year and beyond through our missions there. I can feel the momentum starting to build and some of my own anxiety (cost of the trip, what God wants for me in Botswana, etc). Please keep our team from Freedom in your prayers: Nancy, Julie, Jason and me. We are also going to team up with another group from Alice Drive while on the mission. That will be awesome. Check out the blog and keep up to date on this year's trip.

I posted a fun video on YouTube today of a Gray Whale watching trip I took with Amy, Susan and Aunt Jo (my Dad's only sister) from back in 2000. Susan and Aunt Jo came out to spend a week with us before we moved back. It was a fun trip and a great day for whale watching.



The family was home again today due to the 2nd snow day (just ice and crunchy snow today) and they have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Short week, aye?

Clemson won their last home game of the year and right now Maryland is beating Wake. That is Clemson's last regular season game, at Wake this weekend. Go Tigers!

Got the new U2 album for $3.99 from Amazon mp3 store today. Sweet deal and I am still getting into the songs. Very murky, muddy sound and a little more non-verbal Bono than I would like...you know the sounds he makes between lyrics, makes me think he didn't have a good lyric so he just makes noises. Also, some of Edge's guitar licks are starting to sound like retread. But, still I paid $3.99 :-) I would love to see them on tour again... someday!

See ya!

1 comment:

Cliff Marshall said...

It's tough on a man that works form home when the chilin's are out of school two days in a row. Hope you're catching up today.