Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, March 9, 2009

Moogis!

Tonight I am watching a LIVE Allman Brothers Band concert from New York City online. In fact, I am going to be doing this for 15 nights from the same theater in NYC as the band celebrates their 40th anniversary. Many guests are expected, including many of the musicians who have joined the band onstage and in the studio over the many years. What is cool is this is a High-Def video and audio feed. I subscribed to the service at the start and got in for a ridiculous $100. Not bad for 15 concerts that I can watch any time I want for the next 6 months. The show starts in a few minutes. I have invited many friends over to join me the next 2 weeks for some great music and video from my favorite band. This is gonna be fun and I don't have to travel to NYC and spend way too much money to do it!

I have also been enjoying Phish's free soundboard downloads from their reunion shows in Hampton, Virginia. The band made all of the shows available for free within hours of the shows (each night) and they sound great. The band had disband in 2004 and these are the first shows in almost 5 years. Glad to see them getting back together with positive energy and doing the right thing for the phans. Gotta love their jams and energy. Almost as good as being there, well, almost...

Clemson limped into the post season yesterday with a loss at Wake Forest, hope we can make something happen in the ACC tourney, which starts Thursday via Ga Tech. We are entering the "One and Done" stage of the season. Hope we can make it run!

Well, I got a concert in NYC to catch!

See ya!

No comments: