Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, June 27, 2008

Indians and Reds


Tonight we are heading to Cleveland's Jacob's Field to hopefully see the Indians and Reds play. I write hopefully because the weather forecast calls for thunder storms. Hopefully, we see some and I hope Jr. is playing tonight. I haven't seen him play since his days in Seattle, which now seems like another life.
We have enjoyed our week on the Big Lake. I have worked a lot of hours since I am covering someone's vacation this week too. But, I am thankful that God has provided me the means to do so and allow Tricia to spend time with her family while on her summer break.
Last night we took all 4 boys out to dinner, California Pizza Kitchen (yes!). We then went to the Cheesecake Factory and Caribou Coffee. I am out the door right now to walk some of that extra off if ya dig.
We are heading back bright and early in the morning, so pray for safe travels for us. I look forward to seeing Keller and Shadow and sleeping in my own bed again. It's the little things in life.

See ya!

No comments: