Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wade in the Water

It's been a while since I have posted any pictures of our growing pup, Keller. He graduated basic doggie school yesterday, so we celebrated when I finished work today with a romp in the creek by the trail in front of our house. He has finally gotten the love of water. I was afraid for a while when he was little that he might have a water allergy!
He is a very handsome dog if I do say so myself.



Right now, I am enjoying watching some of the Bonnaroo festival online in my nice comfortable chair and air conditioner. 80,000 freaks in the sun, mud and rain just ain't my bag anymore. Glad I got out of there alive. Tricia and the boys are off to see "Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing". I am on call for work and decided to skip out on the fun.

Tomorrow is a big day. First, we have Miles' karate graduation to the orange belt at 10am. He is really looking forward to that because it means he can start the leadership training and get a blue uniform and weapons. It also means a little more tuition and longer classes but it will be worth the effort for everyone I think based on how much he has put into karate so far. Then at 12pm, I am in a golf tournament that Freedom Fellowship is sponsoring. I look forward to the fun and the BBQ, not actually doing worth a flip on the course. It's been almost 2 years since I have hit a golf ball. Maybe I will get the swing back quickly. Then, Tricia and I are heading up to Asheville to see Alison Krauss and Robert Plant at the Civic Center.



This is going to be such an awesome show. I have looked forward to this since I heard they were working together in the studio. My sister Amy will be here with the boys. On Father's Day, after church we are going to see Kung Fu Panda as a family. Should be fun. Then the boys are going to my folks for the week. Tricia has a class all week and we will be hanging out. Should be a quiet week. Enjoy your weekend, I know I will!!!!

See ya!

No comments: