Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Table Rock Video and random musings

Here's a video I put together for our Table Rock climb. I used Derek Trucks' "Sierra Leone" as the soundtrack.


I think I got this Movie Maker thing. I had used it a number of years ago; but, the computer and the lack of memory resources made it painful. During our move to Greer, I lost my copy of Studio which was an awesome program to use for video presentations. Hey, Movie Maker is free and...you know me!

We have some baby birds in one of our ferns on the front porch and that has Tricia on cloud 9. She has taken some pictures and I will try to get them on here soon.

We are heading out to Mythos tonight for a social with our Life Group. The boys are coming along too. Should be fun!

It's 101F on my porch right now in this afternoon sun, it's still a little cooler than it has been the last couple of days. I can handle the low 90's, it's the triple digits and the humidity that make me pant and move slowly.

Speaking of sweating...we had 2 softball games this week. I caught both games and we lost both games (no relationship there, I promise) but we had a ton of fun. The level of sportsmanship and the positive attitude of this Freedom team made it worth going out there. I look forward to next year. We have 1 more make-up game and then, believe me, there is no post-season for us :-)

See ya!

No comments: