Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Malah

Here's a link to the pictures from The Malah at Paris Mountain State Park on Saturday.



It was hot, too hot. The solar-powered show was hampered a little by...guess what? power!

They made the best of it by having the audience join in an impromptu drum circle with the band's drummer. I enjoyed their set and was pleased with the sound of my Sony PCM-D50 using the internal mics. I hope to post samples soon. You can see the recorder in the bottom of some of the band shots on the little gorillapod (it's an awesome little compact tripod tool). I sent these pictures to the band as well. I look forward to taking Keller and the boys to the next $2 show in the woods at the State Park just around the corner!

See ya!

No comments: