Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer Concerts

Well, it looks like Rush won the contest! Which is good since I have a ticket for me and Miles to see them in Charlotte right before Camp McCall for Miles. My buddy Matt, from Raleigh, is meeting us there for the show (or so he promises!) Miles is looking forward to this show with much anticipation. We have the cheap lawn seats this year but I don't think it will matter to him. If it's anything like last year's show in Charlotte, it will be a perfect summer concert!

Check out the new question for the blog! Go Tigers!

No comments: