Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Botswana church Website

I am running a website for the church we have partnered with in Gaborone, Botswana. You can check it out here: http://oldnaledifellowship.org

Let me know what you think and feel free to add suggestions as we move forward.

Hey, guess what! No bailout and my bank was still open today! Funny how that works and my mortgage is still due and the electricity bill and I am going to pay them, on time. What a shocker, I know. Well, you get the gist!

See ya!

No comments: