Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunrise

Just when I was hitting rock bottom and angry and depressed about the economy, God showed me that it was something on which I didn't need to waste energy.  

On my walk this morning with Keller, I was greeted by one of the brightest orange balls of fire rising in the sky.  It was a breath-taking sunrise this morning and God telling me that he controls the universe, including putting the stars and sun in the sky.  He also showed me a group of deer in the woods on our walk.  Something I had just said yesterday that I hadn't seen in a while.  He watches over us and takes care of the beast of the field, why should I worry?  

Hey, we also got our new microwave in place yesterday.  It wasn't as hard as I thought the job might be initially.  My neighbor, Barry, helped me get the microwave in place above the stove. Nice to have that convenience in the kitchen again,  one less thing to worry about!!!

See ya!

No comments: