Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, September 15, 2008

Airports

I am back in an aiport waiting for a plane. I am heading to Columbus,
Ohio to train a new site. I made it home from Boston around 1030pm
last night. Keller was happy to join me on a walk this morning. A
little work email and calls and then I was out the door again.
Luckily, all my flight were on time last night- wasn't sure how Ike
would affect travel and I did see a whole lot flights messed up
judging only from the very long lines at the Delta customer service
counters. Hated to leave again this morning...
The work retreat was a lot of fun at times and tolerable at others.
It's always good to get together in person with those you only email
and call 51 weeks every year.
After this Ohio trip, I don't have any airplane travel plans and that
is GREAT. Miles and Dylan are ready for me to finish the zip line in
the back and the grass needs some attention, even if the mower is in
the shop. I plan to work on my Africa videos and formalize my message
to the churches where I want to share the vision.

I finished Come Thirsty, a book I am discussing with my Friday morning
men's group and started reading The Shack. Wow! This is a great read
and I can't wait to continue reading more. Come Thirsty started good
but went flat, which probably explains why we don't talk about it
much. We do plan to discuss The Shack. Still very much enjoying Cold
Mountain too, it stays at the bedside as it's a thick hardback.
Well, it's time to board and my thumbs hurt :-).
See ya!

--
Sent from my mobile device

Mark H. Johnson

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe." Sir
Francis Crick @@ "See ya!" Stevie Wonder

http://mrsoulmark.blogspot.com/ >>Blog
http://www.johnsonfamilyweb.net >>Family Site
Help Africa: http://mochaclub.org/joinme/mrsoulmark/12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am reading "The Shack" right now, and I have read Come Thirsty too. Isn't that by Max L? He has one called in the Grip of Grace that is really good too.

Anyway..nice to see that there are other employees with some of the same interests.

"see" you at work...lol