Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Montana "M"

I had some extra time this morning, so I got up at 6am and hit the road for a short drive out of town and into Hyalite Canyon. Wow! Is all I can say to describe this place. It's so close to town and just a paradise. Check the pictures when you can.

I then headed back across town to climb up the hill on the other side of Bozeman to the big "M" in the side of the mountain. It's supposedly for Montana State University; but, I am thinking it's for Mark.

I am out the door in a few to hit the airport and fly back home. It's been a great work trip and very refreshing for my soul. I really miss the summers out West and this has definitely left me wanting more of the same. See ya!

No comments: