Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Dark Knight

Well, I went anyways. My buddy Dan and I went to the 0745pm show for The Dark Knight last night since Tricia was still working on preparations for her room at school. In fact, she got home just as we did after the movie. So, it was better than hanging out with Shadow all evening :-)

Wow! I have to hand it to the late Heath Ledger. He did an awesome job as The Joker. He was very much into the animated inner workings of his character. I also liked this Batman more than I have since maybe the first one way back in the 1980's. The plot was a little thin and I found the DA's turn to the dark side a little thin on character build. But, the action was cool and fast. Great summer movie. Not as twisted as I though it might be and not one useless dirty word just to make the rating. The violence took care of that for the PG-13 rating.

The boys should be home from their last week at Nana's very soon. I'm finishing up some work and then heading down to the Bohemian for a free Edwin McCain show. Gotta run!

See ya!

No comments: