Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Africa Bound


3 weeks from today, I will be heading back to Africa. We will be in Gabarone, Botswana. I am preparing myself mentally, physically and most importantly, spiritually. Please pray for me and the rest of the mission team. We will be working with some of the poorest children of the region, most orphans from the HIV/AIDS pandemic of sub-Sahara Africa. There is so much to be done but God is in control and it will be because of his plans. I have a meeting with the team in Sumter this weekend and will be heading there on our way home from the beach. So, pray for focus and clarity of mission for us and a daily prayer of protection for us. I plan to use this blog as a means of daily updates from the field for all on the team. The details will be forthcoming. Thanks in advance for all the support and encouragment.

See ya!


No comments: