Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Sunday, August 10, 2008

13 years ago

Today is August 10th. Thirteen years ago, my life was changed when I stepped up to a beautiful young lady outside a military dining facility and introduced myself. It was as if I had known her all my life. Little did she know that this was not my first time looking at her face..

I clearly recall turning to see her the day before. My vision was blurred except for her face, sounds faded other than my heart beat and I knew to my soul that I was looking at the woman with whom I would spend the rest of my life. It was and is the miracle of God's plan for bringing me closer to him. Today, I thank God for the sweet, small miracles and little victories that have built my life.

We took a walk on the beach this morning before the boys got going. I told her again how important this day remains to me.

Ain't Life Grand!!!

See ya!
on Blackberry
978-805-3137

No comments: