Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Indy Jones and Keller's Love for Rubber

Well, as promised I thought I would write something about the Indiana Jones movie we saw last Saturday; but, I just can't seem to think of much to say. I never thought we would see another one but cash talks and integrity walks. I always find myself unable to suspend my disbelief with these movies and this one was even worse. It was like all the Spielberg action movies rolled into one. I noticed parts of Back to Future, Star Wars, ET... you name it. It was fun but I felt like I seen it all before and some of the action scenes (cars and guns) went on way too long. The boys enjoyed it and it was timely for us as we just finished watching the first 3 over the last couple of family movie nights. Our neighbor, Calvin, went with us too. He and the boys are now hanging out again and having fun wrapping up the last remains of summer 2008. So, back to the movie. It would have made a nice DVD night but I felt a little jipped on the $35 I spent for tickets and popcorn. Oh well.

The rain barrel I was so proud of? Keller is too. He thought he would help size my drain hose to the proper length by chewing it into pieces. Regardless that I have hose all over the yard in different places. He thought I needed to make some adjustments on the drainage from the overflow for the barrel. What a smart puppy! As long as he leaves the others alone, I can live with the short pieces of hose. Well, my break is over!

See ya!

No comments: