Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

We are going to the rescheduled neighborhood party tomorrow. Mom and Pete are also going to spend the night with us since they have something at Taylors First Baptist on Friday.

Watching the Ole Miss vs. USC game right now. Right now, USC looks good.

Work has been busy as we prepare for our annual retreat next week. We only get together once per year. We are going to be at the Gaylord in Nashville, which looks like a very nice place. Looking forward to the retreat and the fun. We spend most of the day in conference and workshops and then have great dinners and entertainment in the evenings. I am then flying back to Charlotte to see Widespread Panic and the Allman Brothers in Charlotte (Oct 4th). Looking forward to that!

So, short week in the office and then out to Nashville on Thursday afternoon. I'll get back on Monday morning after the concert in Charlotte.

Meeting with the Friday morning men tomorrow to continue our discussion of "If you want to walk on water, then get out of the boat". I really get a charge out of meeting and praying with these men, we have shared some deep discussion about faith, family and church. Thank you God for this group.

Back to the chiropractor on Tuesday. So far, a little relief. I'm not convinced yet. But, I did see the xrays and I think I agree with the problem, maybe it's the solution I am still judging.

Well, I'm short on words this week. Hope you are ready for the Fall! I know I am! See ya!


No comments: