Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back in the Saddle

In case you didn't know, I was in Africa from 27Aug to 5Sept. http://freedom2africa.blogspot.com/

Back in the saddle today at work, lots to catch up on. We had a fun day just working on chores around the home (cleaned the garage) and I snuck in a nap and then we all enjoyed a free Chic-Fil-a meal (free sandwich for wearing our favorite team colors, lots of ORANGE there yesterday). Miles and I then went out to some stores, including Sports Academy. I picked up a new pair of New Balance trail runners for $39.99, I gave my old pair to Mathata in Botswana. Keller and I are going to hit the trail this morning and break them in real nice. Of course, we are going to walk Miles to the bus stop too!

I am so glad it's a short week, we have some major projects going at work and things are reaching a peak if what I read in the emails is correct. Pray for strength and compassion and clarity this week for me. I think I have the time zones just about right in my head.

Looking forward to the annual boat sale at Sunrift outfitters, don't have the money for a kayak this year; but, it's a great place to check out the demo models and see the low prices. We are also going to hit the Big Dig Saturday afternoon. It's a benefit out in the country that allows kids to drive and work big machinery for a donation. The boys are excited about that!

Well, gotta sip some more coffee and kickstart the short week! Hope yours is productive and healthy.

See ya!


No comments: