Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Blog

This is most likely my last blog post on this blog. Moving over to Wordpress for blog now. Much better user interface and easier to handle remotely (iPhone tool) and it plays nicely with the Google browser, even if Google owns blogspot (this blog site). I think you will like the more streamlined view and user interface over there too.

Here's the link:

I will not be deleting this blog, just no longer using it. Thanks for reading my ramblings and posts here since January 2008. See ya!

No comments: