Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall

My favorite season is here! Nice walk this morning with just a touch of cool. I am sitting at the chiropractic office for my 2nd visit. My hips have been hurting for a few months with radiating pain on my left hip. Had xrays on Monday. No sx of fracture, but you don't see nerves on xrays. I'll give this a few visits and see or go back to my family doc.
Back to Life Group tonight studying "The Hole in Our Gospel". A good group is a must!
Ok, gotta run!

via iPhone

No comments: