Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

South Dakota Bound

Heading out the door today for Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Not in my territory; but, I had to pick up the training for another consultant who has to go to Alaska for a training. Lucky me, right? It should be pretty good, the weather looks nice and it's more Hampton Inn reward nights and Delta Sky Miles, not to mention, eating out on someone's ticket! Gonna miss 1 of Dylan's games tonight; but, will be back in time for his game on Saturday or Miles' midterm graduation. I fly home on Friday afternoon. I'm hoping to have some time to hit the state park near Sioux Falls and get down to the Falls downtown. I am also going to a Dave Ramsey Town Hall event that is being Live broadcast nationwide on Thursday night, tune in here for more details: Town Hall for Hope

Reading a great book right now called Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon. Recommended if you like books about the real America. Reminds me of a modern Travels With Charley, one of my alltime favorite books by Steinbeck.

Been listening a good deal to Jack Johnson's Sleep Through The Static. This is a classic summer evening album. Or Sunday morning...

Well, gotta run! See ya!

No comments: