Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If the Thunder don't get ya, the Lightning will

This picture shows one of the reasons why I don't have phone or dsl this morning. The tree was struck by lightning with the thunder so loud it knocked pictures off the wall on our bedroom. It's right next to the back fence and the fork in the tree spared the fence. It was a major storm. But, the blackberry still works!!!

I have to drive to Tennessee today for work and I have my fingers crossed for good weather; but, the forecast says otherwise. Tricia and the boys are looking for clear skies too as they continue VBS outside at Lake Robinson. So far, so good with VBS this week- check out Cliff Marshall's blog for more on VBS (look in the links). Well, my thumbs hurt!

See ya!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: