Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back from Camp

We survived 2 days and 2 HOT nights at Camp McCall. We had 3 Dads and 7 boys with our group. Although we didn't get to everything at camp due to rain delays and thunderstorms, I think all of the boys in our group had the time of their lives. Dylan enjoyed all the birthday attention on Tuesday too. I am checking my emails and doing a little work but taking it easy as we are heading to Carowinds for a fun day with the boys tomorrow. Friday is my only "full" day at work, I am enjoying the break. Well, more later when my energy meter shows "charged". See ya!

No comments: