Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Keller

Just a quick update on Keller: he's doing fine after his family planning procedure. Small scar but he is happy (tail is still wagging) and even went for a walk with Tricia (Vet said it was okay for activity, just no bath). He also has the microchip now, so he is Robodog :-). He's doing fine, just really, really hungry.

Miles and Dylan are at my parents for the week, so it's been really quiet around here. Well, other than Shadow waking us up way too early. I told him it's been kinda cold lately at night, he might want to tame his nocturnal prowl down a notch or two. Tricia and I went out for Mexican, to the library and then the grocery store. If that's not excitement, I don't know it! Oh yeah, I almost forgot! We went to Dunkin Donuts after the grocery store.

We are enjoying our Spring Break domesticated style!

See ya!

No comments: