Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Camp Greenville

Miles and I just got home from our informational meeting about Camp Greenville in April. I am going as one of the 2 camp nurses and as a parent chaperon. This is an environmental camp for school age kids up in the mountains and we will be there the first part of the Wanee week. So, guess what? I get the whole week off!!! This is going to be a great camp trip and one Miles has talked about all school year. It's amazing how fast this school year has rolled. Well, I'm sure Tricia would say "not fast enough" :-) Camp Greenville link.

Tricia and I had so much fun playing Catch Phrase with our LifeGroup last night. If you don't know, it's a handheld game that allows you to pick categories and then you have to describe the catch phrase to your team without using the words in the phrase before time runs out. It was the men vs the women and those cheaters won on the final round. It's fun to see frustration and anxiety matched when the timer speeds up as the time winds down. I hope we can play that again but I'm really looking forward to the big 1980's Trivial Pursuit we keep talking about! Now, that will be a challenge for those who dare to compete with me! It will be no-holds-barred! See you at a kitchen table soon.

Okay, time to watch some ACC basketball tournament.

See ya!

No comments: