Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Veg

It's as big a game as any this year for Clemson tonight at 0930pm EDT as we take on the BC War Eagles. It will be nice to put them away in some kind of pay back for the football nightmares they have caused the Tiger nation. It's rainy and gray today, the perfect afternoon/evening to drink some coffee and watch hoops. The GA Tech and Duke game starts in a few minutes and I am listening to some Karl Denson Tiny Universe (Funk Jam Jazz) that I downloaded today. Very nice recording and performance. Has me excited for Wanee and getting out to some Live music. Next Friday is Casting Crowns here in Greenville at the Bi-Lo center. Should be fun.

I am excited that Simpsonville (on the south side of Greenville) has a new 16,000 seat outdoor music ampitheatre that should start drawing some national acts soon now that they have a big time promoter (that's Big Time baby, Big Time :-) ). It will be great to not have to drive to Charlotte or Atlanta to see some summer shows in the future. Those drives after the show are not the safest or most fun and gas is ridiculous as you are aware...

Dylan had a much better baseball practice last night. He told me he had fun and that he "got over my attitude that I had the last time". I think the pep talk we gave him about practice being like homework and that no one really likes training more than playing the game. I think he's getting the idea and they did batting practice last night which is always more fun than fielding all practice. We still plan to start karate for him this summer or fall and I am thinking about joining him if the budget works out.

Well, it's time for basketball. I plan to write more about Africa this weekend.

See ya!

No comments: