Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Explosion

It seems all the rain over the past few days has lead to a explosion of spring here in Greer. My roses are just about to bloom and it's like everything is growing and turning green before my eyes. It a scene out of Fantasia 2000 where Mother Nature transforms the world to spring come to life before my eyes. I love it!

I spent most of the afternoon watching Dylan play 2 baseball games. We have some make-up games due to the rainouts. They are still undefeated and I think he is enjoying it for the most part. Gonna be a late night tonight and we already warn his teacher for tomorrow :-)

This week's musical gem: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals Live EP that I got for $4 on Amazon. Her set from Christmas Jam 2007 still rocks my ears (and world)!

Just got a call from my old Clemson house buddy, Todd Nolan. He's 5th row at the Dead in Denver and wanted to give a shout out to one of his travelling Dead tour buddies. Nice! I know that will be a good time. Warren Haynes is pulling that band forward and it's getting better as they head down the road; but, still glad I didn't spring the $100 for the show :-)

On the travel front for work: I am heading to Hartford, Ct on May 19th for another new site training. It was a late switch for another consultant and I should be able to get home after the 2nd day of training if all goes as planned.

Well, I gotta get ready for Friday. Check out the Fantasia 2000 clip below. If you have ever been to Mount Saint Helens, then you know...

See ya!

No comments: