Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday

Running on 2 tracks this week during my role transition at work. Actually looking forward to travel work tomorrow up to Hartford.

-you know we (really me) are serious about our financial peace -) I closed the Best Buy account. That card was like a family member and it's now dead and closed. One step closer and Lowe's is next on the short list. Thank you God!

-bought 1 thing to celebrate my promotion: room air filter for my office. It's the same one we have upstairs and I saved $20 at Costco w/ instant rebate. It's immediately noticeable and worth it x10.

-i'm at Dylan's 1st playoff game and they have won again. Tricia and Miles went to karate. Dylan got a good single and scored. It's actually chilly today, I went back to the van for my windbreaker. Wonder what the temperature is in New England...

See ya!
on Blackberry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU closed your Best Buy account? Whoa this must REALLY be God in your life!! Love ya brother!

Oh and by the way you are really getting old.........an air freshener is a celebration now? Who would have ever thought?????