Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday morning


Much better after a long night of rest.  Glad to be feeling better and more focused. I usually put all of my vitamins and prescription meds in a one a day dispenser, you know like the old folks do ;-)  Well, I skipped one of the important ones for some reason last week when reloading.  To say my mind was not right the last few days would be an understatement.  I was drinking lots of water trying to make the head spin go away and it was not working; but, when I looked at the old folks med dispenser last night for another reason (thank you God for using the not so obvious to help us) I saw the problem.  It's nice to be able to stand without feeling like the top of my head is going to fly off into space.  Not my favorite feeling.

But, we are now back on track.  Going to work out and take Keller for a walk before work and get back on track.  Miles is staying home with me today.  He's feeling a litle better but feels like he went through the wash.  I know how he feels.  He can hang out today and do his homework from yesterday on his own pace.  Almost finished with the Drive By Truckers upload to the Live Music Archive.  Should have it streaming later today.  Enjoy your day!

See ya!

No comments: