Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christmas wii, sick week, new phone, anniversary pictures...

Well, it's been a long week and I'm glad to see Friday tomorrow.  Dylan has been home with me this week with a mean virus and a fever.  He's heading back to school tomorrow if he continues feeling like he did later today.  He seems to feel better and he doesn't want to miss the big Valentine's Day party.  

Speaking of parties, Miles and I were going to the Winter Jam at the Bilo Center; but, Miles got invited to a spend the night birthday party.  He choose the party.  Can't fault the boy too much.  I was glad to be off the hook as I would rather just hang around the home this week and rest.

Glad to see the Tigers bounce back with a big win on the road vs. BC this week.  We sure needed that.  We should be okay vs Virginia on the road on Sunday; but, I am not taking anything for granted this season in the ACC.  I was pulling for Duke vs. UNC last night.  

Tricia and I had our 1st Dave Ramsey session this week and I plan to do some reading here in a few minutes.  I listened to some of the CDs while driving to and from Georgia this week.  I'm getting fired up for this debt free plan.  Debt=slavery, clear and simple.

Got Tricia a new phone today for Valentine's Day.  AT&T had a great special going on the Samsung Propel.  Now she can text and surf for a very great price.  Her old phone was way to hard to deal with for text messages and the battery life was pathetic.  Now, maybe she will check her email...  I know you are reading this and thinking, how can he talk about debt reduction in one paragraph and a new phone with text and internet in the next?  Well, we are going to get rid of our home phone since I have 2 landlines in the office for work and really don't need to have the home phone.  That will save us $50/month, so the cell phone plan is still cheaper even with the new updates.  

Well, I have some reading to do.  Check out the boys finding the Wii and Guitar Hero under the Christmas tree.  I just got my camera back after leaving it in Columbia for a few weeks.  Also, see the pictures from our Anniversary that Miles took of us on the bridge.  Pretty good eye.  See ya!



No comments: