Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Fever

Wow! I have been really enjoying all the Wanee music from the comforts of my office desk. There are a ton of soundboards surfacing and the music sounds so good. It's such a whirlwind while you are there and just a pure treat to be able to relive at a slower pace.

Dylan had a great game last night. He got 1 hit and scored. He also made a fantastic fielding play by running down a kid who is also in Tricia's 1st grade class. He fielded the ball between 3rd and 2nd and then tagged the kid going to 3rd. It was great!

My Susan Tedeschi show is now on the Trader's Den if you are interested.
Susan T. 2008-04-19

Keller and I have had some great morning walks this week. The spring is full blossom up here in the hills and this reminds me why I put up with the brutal SC summers! April and May in the Carolinas is hard to beat. Speaking of Keller, I have started letting him in during the day to hang with me in the office while I work. It was so funny to look at Shadow's stare of disbelief. Keller was in the office with me and Shadow on the other side of the closed office glass pane door. If looks could kill! Of course Keller recognized what was going on...he rolled over and stretched with a big old smile. He was saying "yeah, I know this is your normal spot but tough luck today buddy". It was all I could do to keep from laughing.

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Susan set. Sounds great!