Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Off to Camp

Miles and I will be gone Monday to Wednesday up to Camp Greenville. I am excited and Miles is way beyond excited. He was a whirlwind of questions during the packing today. It's going to be a great preamble to him going off to Camp McCall by himself (with other boys of course) this summer. I will be one of the camp nurses and an adult chaperone the other.

I will try to post some when I get back before I head to Florida for the Wanee festival.

By the way, did you notice that "the" Anne Rice left a comment on my blog Friday night? I am honored and amazed at the same time. Taking the book with me to camp.

See ya!

1 comment:

Cliff Marshall said...

I just wanted to be the first person to comment after Anne Rice! Have a great time at camp.