Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday: Spring Fling, Artisphere

It's Saturday and lots going on 'round here.

-Miles and I are going out to run some errands (Costco, gotta love it) and hit the great Horizon records yard sale (read that as very cheap and FREE music at a great independent record store in Greenville)

-Crestview is having their Spring Fling to raise money for the new playground equipment, it's a spring carnival of sorts and we are helping out and the boys have their ride wristbands ready for action

-Date night tonight! Tricia and I are heading downtown Greenville to hopefully see Susan Tedeschi in the Peace Center ampitheatre with friends Brian and Kelly Thomas. I say hopefully because it looks like more rain (it's raining now).

-In between all that fun, I am hoping to get to church softball practice at 3pm.

Busy Saturday! I have actually put some stuff off until Sunday afternoon (post nap, of course) Weekends should be 5 days and work weeks 2 days, don't ya think?

Hey, Miles' teacher showed his Camp Greenville pictures to his class using their large screen computer (it's a projector type learning tool hooked to a laptop,etc). He was stoked about that and I thought it was pretty cool of Mrs. Rowland too.

Tomorrow, I am speaking to our church about Alongside Africa, keep me in your prayers and thoughts for clarity and focus.

See ya!

No comments: