Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Work

Work is really moving full speed for me. Nothing like learning everything all over again, right? I have to lead a major demo tomorrow for a new site. I am showing the physician portal to a potential buyer. It's down to us and one other vendor. No pressure there, right? I have been working on the prep work all week and think I'm ready to go. I look forward to Friday and the end of this week.

I am seeing Toubab Krewe here in Greenville on Friday night. On Saturday, Miles gets his Purple belt in Karate. He's now over 1/2 way to his black belt. I have him practicing his balance now, holding one leg up while he watches Sponge Bob. You can't just laze in the chair all day.

My car had some belt troubles yesterday and we had to have it towed to the dealership this morning. Luckily, it's a problem they created and they have it fixed and are even covering the tow ride. Thank you God! Well, Tricia is now home and we have to go get the car from the shop.
My Mom is recovering well and doing good at home with Nurse Amy. I think Susan will be there the rest of the week while Amy works a few nights. Mom is sore but in good spirits.

We are heading out to Ohio on Sunday. Hope to post again before I leave, if not, I will pick up next week as time permits! Oh yeah, it's raining...again!!!

See ya!

No comments: