Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer

Wow! I think we woke up this morning to SUMMER. The smell of magnolia is so strong outside here in the foothills, you can almost taste it!

What a sunset I was treated to just now when I went to take back a video to Ingles. The pink and purple-grey sky over the Blue Wall Escarpment was something special God was using today to touch us. What an artist!

Miles made it back to karate today after a week absence. He is going to be working extra hard on balance exercises this summer, or no allowance. His choice of course ;-).

My first day on the "official" product manager position. I felt like I was in 1 meeting the whole day. It will probably benefit me to become accustomed to such a day if I am reading the signals correctly. Hey, it could be much worse. I thank God everyday. The worst day here is ALWAYS better than any of my previous jobs. I feel blessed to have listened to the wisdom of mentors while in the Army. I choose a career that fits me and I really do enjoy what I am doing. Yes, I am pinching myself; but, I also feel like a lot of labor, blood, sweat and tears got me this far too. That makes it feel even better! Thank you God!

A couple of more 1/2 days of school and the Johnson summer will be officially here, regardless of what the magnolias are telling us!

See ya!

No comments: