Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thriller

What a weird week and I'm sure you have thought the same...Sanford, Jacko, Farrah.

Sad to see Farrah have to suffer. I admit to staring at that red bathing suit poster for a long time in one of my Uncle's homes many years gone by. She was IT back then. She paved the way for the posters of the 80's that drove my Mom crazy. May she rest in peace.

Now, Jacko. Wow! That was a shocker. I will go ahead and admit it, I really liked the Thriller album when it came out. It was cool and had some muscle too. The constant MTV play didn't hurt either. There have been few videos like "Beat It" or "Thriller" and there will never be anyone like Michael Jackson. Thank God for that! Dude had some musical and dance skills; but, he also got way warped by fame and money. It was a sad slow spiral for him. I wish his family peace. Now, it's time to keep moving forward. Thanks for the tunes Mike!

Sanford...Sanford...Sanford. It just keeps getting worse. More details about his recent behavior in South America lead me to beleive he decided to do the "right thing" on the drive from Atlanta back to Columbia AFTER being busted by the reporter as he got off the plane. I'm still pissed as a father and citizen that he would do that over Father's Day weekend. I guess Jon Stewart nailed it with his line "just another politician with a conservative agenda and a liberal penis." Sad state of affairs indeed!

Enjoy your weekend and please let the rest of the summer not be as weird and frustrating as this week!

See ya!

No comments: