Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Longest Monday of the Year

Is this the longest Monday of the year? The sun was up long before me on my 7am walk with Keller this morning. Nice and cool(er) today in the woods. Keller still took ample time in the creek, he becomes part otter in the summer months.

What a great day yesterday with the family. An awesome worship experience at Freedom, a great lunch from Tricia which was topped off with her best blueberry cheesecake (EVER), Ice Age 3-D with the family (special Father's Day special viewing before the 7/1 opening day), a trip to Costco (you know that makes Daddy's day!) and then back home for more cheesecake! I also got some great presents: shirts (cool for the summer) and a retractable drop cord for the garage (that's what I'm talking about!). The boys gave me some great card at church too. Dylan wrote I am awesome Dad because I helped him believe in Christ the Lord. Now that is cool! Miles wrote that I do fun things with him. My boys rock!

We also kick-started the big summer break home project last night. Tricia wants her own room for work and hobbies. Miles and Dylan have been sleeping in the same bed (Miles) for the last 5 months or so anyways. So, Dylan's room is now the official "guest bedroom" and Miles room will be Tricia's work/hobby area. The "hangout room" is now officially the boys bedroom. We still have a lot to do and the painting will have to be delayed for now. But, we got the bunk beds moved and my large CD locker is now here beside me in my office. I think that is where Tricia wanted it anyways! Works for me! I think it will take at least this week to get everything moved and situated. But, that's what teachers do in the summer!

Gotta get to work! Enjoy the longer days and hopefully a break from the heat! See ya!

Here's some photos from our little session at church yesterday! I have an awesome family that I thank God for everyday! See ya!


No comments: