Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Links for Music and Pictures

I posted some action shots from the basketball games today. Miles and Dylan both won their last games and both had plenty of play time and thourghly enjoyed their games.

Basketball 2008

Also, here's some mp3 samples from the Victor "Victa" Wooten show on Wednesday:
Victa mp3z

And to top off a great day, I got my bass back with the new pick-ups and I'm ready to plug in to the Deep End. And it got even better when the Tigers pulled out a road win in Raleigh today! Those aren't easy and we are looking like a team ready for March.

See ya!

No comments: