Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Back

Glad to be back after 2 days of some nasty stomach virus that left me feeling very low and too tired to make it past the mailbox. I went out for a walk with Keller this morning and made it through the day with energy again. I even made it to Life Group with Tricia and got to tell my Boodalicious stories. It was a crack-up, especially if you know what I'm talking about...

A few quick things that have been on my mind:

>Keller getting chased around the yard by Shadow "Ninja Paw" Johnson (our cat) was one of the funniest things and it made me smile even when I was feeling really sick. That's why we feed them and love them.

> I watched the worst Clemson basketball game of the season last night. They were as cold as frozen waffles and looked lifeless in the 1st half. They gave it a good try in the 2nd half but had dug too deep of a hole in the 1st to win. Hopefully, a few days off will get them ready for the final stretch for the Big Dance in March. (Fingers crossed).

> I have been listening to Neil's Chrome Dreams II a lot on my walks and still feel amazed at how good this album really is for me. It's very spiritual and has strong elements of my other favorite Neil like Freedom, Ragged Glory and Sleeps With Angels. His guitar is dialed in and to the core and again the lyrics speak to me very clearly. Neil tends to lay it out there and let it be what it will be to everyone who listens. Highlights are "No Hidden Path", "Spirit Road" and "Boxcar". Thanks Neil!

Gotta run see more of the lunar eclipse with Miles on the back deck.

See ya!

1 comment:

The Brighter Side of Things said...

Hey Man, That eclipse was someting else wasn't it? I'll have to show you my pictures.

Have a great day.