Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Jam 2008

I will be out the door in just a few to head up to Asheville for the 20th Annual Warren Haynes Christmas Jam.  I could not be more excited.  This is one of the events that I long for each year.  I am going with my pastor, Cliff and my neighbor, Barry. The minivans will be rocking as three old guys head up the hills for some great music.  Check out the lineup and this neat guide to the shows this year below.  See ya!



No comments: