Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Check-In

Not feeling 100% the last day or so, been trying to keep a cold at bay.  So far, I have been 50% , a little sore throat and some nasal drainage, mostly just drained.  A little sore throat still this morning and I have medicine head.  I got 1 call last night for work at 0210am, that didn't help much either. Luckily, it was a false alarm (still get 1 hour of pay, thank you God!).  

Today, we are going to a mid-term graduation for Miles' karate program. That means Miles will not get a new belt but will participate in the ceremony and get a certificiate.  Once you reach Green belt,  you have to be in 2 ceremonies to get a new belt level.  Judging by the sweat on Miles face and uniform, he continues to be challenged and grow with the program.  Hope to have some pictures later.

Tricia and Dylan are out walking with Keller.  I am going to work on the yard a little before the karate ceremony and then do some Santa tasks later today.  Miles and I had a great time watching Airplane II last night.  Lots of stupid laughs and the movie series that set the standard for spoofs.  Here's a clip I found on Youtube.  You know I speak jive, didn't trip cause I don't need no translation!  

Enjoy and See ya!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The updated version would have started with "What had happened was...........!!